I was able to get another walk-through of the Short Pump Kroger set to open tomorrow, July 29th! Wow - have they really pulled things together since I was there two weeks ago! This store is just stunning & I think I am more impressed & amazed each time I see it!
Tomorrow the doors are set to open at 7am and there is ribbon-cutting & celebration at 9am.
A few things to note that this store is doing as a part of their Grand Opening Celebration:
* The first 500 people through the doors, beginning at 9am, each day, through August 7th, will receive a FREE Giveaway item!
* Tomorrow, July 29th - the first 500 will receive a FREE Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll, 16oz
* Friday, July 30th - the first 500 will receive FREE Fresh Selections Mushrooms, 12oz
* Saturday, July 31st - the first 500 will receiev a FREE 24ct Kroger Ibuprofen Tablets
They have some great Grand Opening Sale Prices (w/ Kroger Card), good through Saturday, July 31st:
* Strawberries $0.99 cents
* 2 Liter Coca-Cola Products $0.69 cents
* 18ct Kroger Eggs $0.99 cents
* Select Crest Toothpaste 10/$10 (see here how I got 9 FREE tubes from Kroger this week!)
Every time you use your Kroger Card at the new Kroger (between July 29th - August 7th) you are entered to win some great prizes:
* Win a Kroger Gas Card for $500
* Win a Kroger Gift Card for $500
* Win a 32" Flat Screen TV
* Win a Cruise Vacation for Two
Here are some updated photos of the new store. If you are able to make it out - try to check out the new Kroger Short Pump Store tomorrow - you really will be impressed!
They have a "Chef on the Run Shoppe" overlooked by Head Chef Leslie Moyers, that offers a hot bar with breakfast, lunch & dinner entrees. They have a Soup Bar that will have 6 wonderful soups that will vary by season. They will have Fresh Sushi available and a Salad Bar. Did you know Kroger Caters? - They do! They also can help create foods for specialty diets such as Gluten Free, Low Sodium, etc.
They have a Gelato & Sorbet Bar! I sampled their Red Orange Sorbet & it was Wonderful!
They have a wonderful Nature's Market - where you can make your own Peanut, Cashew & Almond Butter!
Wow - Their Wine Section! They will have a seating area where you can sit & enjoy a glass of wine! They have 24 bottles on tap where you can sample anywhere from 1oz to a 5oz glass. There are over 3000 different varieties & offering of wine available! They also have this inovative open Wine Cellar & they offer a 90/20 section where each wine hold a rating of at least 90 points and is available for under $20!
These photos are just a glimpse at the wonderful things this new Kroger Short Pump Store has to offer!